Fertile day to conceive
Hi, I got my previous period on 10th Dec and last one on 14th Jan. I have the bleeding only for two or two and half days. We are planning to have a baby now. What will be the most fertile dates in Jan and Feb to conceive ? Also is it normal to have periods only for two or two and half days ?

Hi, You need to maintain menstrual diary. Then track period length. Then minus 18 days from min lenth and 11th fro max lenth.. so whatever time period you get is fertile period. From history it seems u have 30-34 days cycle. So you must be ovulating around 12 to 23rd day. Or simply 14 days prior to next menses. That way it should be around 28th to 30th of January. So I will suggest to have relations on alternate days from 27th onwards. That should help you. Considering your height and weight, u need to reduce at least 7-8 kgs. All the best. Hope this should help u.

How to calculate fertile days What should fertile sperm look like Fertile days after period