Female pattern alopecia
I have been having hair thinning problem since last 6 years. My hair shed in less number & doesn't grow back. Due to which my scalp is visible. I consulted a dermatologist where she asked me to take few test like thyroid, iron study, vitamin b12, vitamin D & Serum ferretin. My serum ferretin is 8 which is very less so doctor asked me to take iron injection. Kindly confirm me on this. Whether it is going to cause any side effects, & how far it is effective.

Needs to check if there is female pattern baldness. Also correct all the nutrition problem which can cause hairless. Please send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment