Felling to much sleepy
I feel to much lazy and sleepy and lack of energy so without anydoctor consult i start using modalert(modafill) for not having sleep and not to feel lazy . can u plz sugest me some medicine for feeling energetic and help to reduce laziness . or should i continue using modalert (modafill) .

Sagar KS
General Practitioner 2 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, don't use any drug without consulting doctors.if you are feeling excessive sleepiness during daytime if is called narcolepsy. Do regular exercise, play your favourite games,take vegetable rich diet and fruit juices,even coffee increases your wakefulness.consult general physician for furthur treatment and evaluation.