Sleepy all day long

Hi I have just completed my Btech and waiting for the joining letter from the company I got placed.So whole day I don't have any constructive work to do except watching tv or sitting idle with my laptop.I usually go to bed at 1am and wake up at 10-11am so I get enough sleep at night but instead of sleeping more than 8 hours I feel sleepy and tired all day long and I got dark circles. My eyes look pale every time.When I go to bed in the afternoon I feel sleepy but can't sleep.I want to know why I am facing such problems and what are the remedies. Please help

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Hooghly

Docter adv flow.
Dr. Indranil Khan
General Physician 4 yrs exp Kolkata
I suggest you decrease your daily consumption of TV/laptop to not more than 4 hours a day. Why not write a book in your spare time? Or get out and hang out with your friends? That will help reduce your stress and help you follow a less unhealthy lifestyle. Also don't watch tv in the morning hours. Has a telling effect on your body throughout the day..