Felling alone.geting fear to speak
Very leassy in work.sometime feel I am just weast candidate.i want go to susaid.but fear. Felling just breathing.no happy. No one cares me no one like me was cry but can't. If I share my feelings to someone I will think wt they will think about me. So I will share anything.i have some friends they will keep telling ther problem to me I am in sad also. Very simple problem also very dificlt to salow.

You are suffering from anxiety with depression and so the loss of confidence and self-esteem;You take half tab of Stalopam plus at night for 2 weeks; Go for evening walk daily ;This medicine will make you feel happy, give you self-confidence CALL me at 98 11 0 31 656