Feet discolored
Pain in ankle when squat, in heels while walking & standing. Have flat spine also. Three months back i got few signs which looked like chickenpox but it vanished & left black scars/hole esp where it was scratched.My main concern is my feet are discolored, brown spots which isn't going. Is it serious? Screenshot

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi is it only in the feet or in all sun exposed areas ... any history of fever recently ..?? history of itching in feet ??? allergic to any material of shoes or other... consult dermatologist...