Feeling weak after wash room
I'm feeling weak after going bathroom in the morning. This happens almost every day from 3 years.my heart beat fasts and shortness of breath.i get full sleep.tensed nerves in brain.why all this happens only after completing my bathroom. If I don't go in 1 day then I am ok.only when I complete then that weakness and tension starts and lasts for nearly 3 hours.why

Afternoon.......I am Krishna and I am a UK trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore. Your question is slightly challenging and I need more information. Do you think your main issue is undiagnosed depression and a anxiety. I am available for paid consultation if you wish to speak to me Bw Krishna X96632 83555X