Feeling sick every evenin

From last 3-4 months,I am feeling sick/week.I am not doing any over work(just 9 hours a day) but still I feel I am sick/weak/infected by some virus specially during end of day.Leaving office,even when I do some little amount of work like going to gym I feel the same.I had my annual checkup last month it was normal

Doctor Answers (3) on Feeling sick every evenin

Dr. Ameet Thakkar
27 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | General Physician

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Have you consulted a physician after your annual check up for an opinion on your results?. Try taking Methylcobalamine, Calcium and Vitamin D3 in the mean time.
Dr. Satish Kumar Gadi (Lt Col)
39 yrs. of exp | Gurgaon | General Physician
Since you are feeling weak especially in the evening, you should monitor your temperature by making a chart. You may get your sputum tested for tuberculosis. May be an X Ray chest is also required. It will be difficult to say without thorough medical investigations and examination. Are you getting adequate sleep for about 7-8 hrs daily. Nutritious and timely intake of diet is equally important. It is not clear whether you are having any problem with urine like burning sensation. It will be better if you can consult your family physician for better understanding of the disease and treatment.
Dr. Anil B Sheth
36 yrs. of exp | Ahmedabad | General Physician
Did u get yr B12 level, Fasting blood sugar N thyroid hormone level check as well during yr annual ch.up?I hope yr hemoglobin level is also normal like 14 Gm%. I hope yr intake of food is normal. if all these test r done n normal then u need to increase yr protein intake.