Feeling shaky

I have anxiety problem last year but by medicine its ok.from few month i feel shaky type and get nervous and sweating in forehead. i feel abnormal from inside sometime and after that i become normal.i get tired easily. Sometime dizziness feel.i want to know what is this and how it cure plz help.

Doctor Answers (3) on Feeling shaky

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients .
As two  individuals  are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...... Develop a routine so that you're physically active most days of the week. Exercise is a powerful stress reducer. It may improve your mood and help you stay healthy. Start out slowly and gradually increase the amount and intensity of your activities....Eat at regular times... Stick to a sleep schedule. Keep your bedtime and wake time consistent from day to day, including on weekends....