Feeling pain in hand
App half an hour before my wife pull his hand to call him near. After just now he is crying. He in in half sleep and not weep but as he move his hand he again cry.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need ask him to do full ranges of movements and if he is able to do all ranges of movements withiut severe pain it might not be a issue. Give him a pain killer like a syp. Paracetamol 5ml as of now and consult a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. check for full ranges of movements of all his fingers, worst joint, elbow joint and shoulder joint. if there's any abnormal movements, crepitus, severe pain on any particular movement, then it is better to consult a orthopedic for further evaluation. if there's no such problem then just give some cold compresses over any red areas (inflammmed).