Feeling pain in breast

I am feeling little pain in my left breast,please let me know whom to visit and any test needs to be done
views-icons 87 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi If you are pregnant it's common during pregnancy then consult obg specialist...if you are not then consult general surgeon they will do the needful regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?