Feeling head wighted

I am student studying BCA. When I study for 5-10 minutes, my I feel like my brain is heavy on left and right, above ears. After some more time, it feel like a spring and can't go further.I tried having water and  music at these intervals.and I could recover from it after 5 mins. But then, again frequent and quickly.

Doctor Answers (1) on Feeling head wighted

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
The following are home remedies for treating heaviness in the head:

Try drinking lime juice with ginger to dispel nausea.
Refrain from putting undue pressure on the eyeball. This will allow your eyes to relax.Keep eyes clean and clear at all times.
Blinking the eyes more and doing some eye exercises will lessen the strain on the eyes.
Avoid constipation. Constipation puts undue pressure on the head due to the increased pressure when straining during bowel movement.
Eat a well-balanced diet with lots of fiber.
Turmeric. Drinking turmeric as a concoction and inhaling turmeric stick have been used as a remedy against heaviness in the head for years.
Sleep. A good night’s sleep is very relaxing and rests the mind.
Meditation. Releasing anxiety and other thoughts that cloud the brain will leave a feeling of relaxation and decrease the headaches.
consult Neurologist....