Feeling full of stomach

My problem is i eat little food(100 gms daily) im feeling my stomach is full & not intrested to eat. My FBS-170 PPBS-190 . doctor suggested me to take Glycomet GP2 Forte tablet daily 2 times . im taking once daily in the morning.(because im taking little food). (Im not feeling hungry because of high diabetes?? Pls explain & I have to take 2 tablets or only 1 is sufficient??? If i dont take 2 wat are the effects i have to face???

Doctor Answers (1) on Feeling full of stomach

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there we understand your concern towards your health But then being diabetic you need to follow what doctor says that which us healthy for you. It seems that you're inky taking one tablet instead of.two that is a flaw. Because the doses will be calculated and you should take them properly.the sugar levels if your should come down too regain your appetite take honey with lemon Juice daily in the morning. Have regular check ups with your doctor. If lemon Juice is not working for your then.you need to consult a doctor if your locality. Thank you