Feeling fever at night
My sister is feeling feverish at night time from last one month. She is taking medication and fever goes away. But again it comes after few days. Do you have any idea to recover from this illness?

Dr. B. M. Lava

She needs to be examined for proper advice. She needs investigations. Get back to me.

Hello, its not possible to tell the exact problem with only fever as main complaint .Does she has respiratory tract infection or gastroenteritis or Allergies etc..? She must undergo investigation to the cause for fever. Blood examination has to be done.She is on what medication? Pain killers subside fever and symptoms recurr after sometime. Take her to doctor soon.
Chirag Jain
General Surgeon 9 yrs exp Mumbai
You need to investigate with a fever profile and typhoid test..... It is necessary to investigate fevers persisting for more than 3 days