Feeling fever all the time
Hi all I have been feeling fever all the time but not much  tempreture comes up.. Just 97..or 98.. Now its been 20 days.. I have gome through many checkups and spent around 24k but nothing found.. Just some vitamine deficiency but nothing found for fever. Even CT Scans were done for abdomen chest as well.. But nothing found. Could someone please have a look at reports and suggest.. I am now not getting any help on it and feeling fever all the time and mostly feel tempreture at sole of my feet as well. Get loose stools as well randomly.. Typhoid test - widal - negative as well Please see the reports and suggest.. Waiting for some help. Thanks Sharad

Consult online..I need to ask some questions about your symptoms