immune-system-icon
Feeling cold in summers
I feel cold which is beyond normal in summers (Sep/ Oct) This usually happens when ac is on for longer durations. This is happening since last 2 months. Has never happened before. Wearing full sleevs tshirts helps in this case. But why am I feeling colder than usual. My diet and other health aspects are ok. I was under viral once in the last 2 months. Since then i've been feeling constant chills. What could be a possible cause and cure for this?

Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi

Follow these advice 1. Azeflo nasal spray two puff in each nostril twice daily for 5-7 days 2. Tab Sompraz 40 once a day before breakfast for 10 days 3. Tab Dolo 650 sos for fatigue, fever watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4rWN8T89yU