Feeling as tumor

I am feeling like a ball like structure just right to backbone having a lot of fear to consult a doctor, found last 2 months back, to which doctor I should consult, also I am getting white pus from both the arm pits
views-icons 82 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Nayak
Surgical Oncologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

Your description suggests some form of infection. Do consult an orthopedic doctor or gen physician
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?