Feel miserable
I wish I could just stop existing. I don't have the courage to commit suicide. I am so dissatisfied with everything that goes on in my life. I have no friends. I have nobody that cares about me. I don't talk to my parents because they are too Orthodox and imposing. I was preparing for MBA, but I am not able to concentrate for more than 5 mins at a stretch. I am not sure if I should marry my boyfriend of 6 years. I want to run away from everything and start where nobody knows me. I want to stop existing as a person. I want to die in an accident or natural causes.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

What is stopping you to find a job in new atmosphere and  breathe some fresh air to see the world from.a different  perspective? ????
Dr. Harisha N L

Hello my friend...just remember "Broken heart and shattered dreams are key mentors for weaving a glorious destiny."...Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detailed counseling session and you may require medications to solve your problems as many things can't be discussed in forum like this...With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck
Dr. Swapna Patker
Clinical Psychologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai
Everything in life can be sorted. Quitting not an option . You are young and there is a long way to go. Consult a psychologist as early as possible and share your feelings. You need to be guided on the mess that exists in your life. You will be fine soon . It's just a phase. Fight it out bravely . Don't hesitate to take help .
Dr. Arnab Ghosh Hajra
Psychiatrist 9 yrs exp Kolkata
Asses for depressive component in u. Once u r out of it under treatment, u wl definitely feel better. Do a thyroid profile also. Best wishes.