Fatty liver

I'm having fatty liver. Despite reducing 10 kgs in last 4 years I'm still diagnosed with fatty liver. How do I get rid of this? How to avoid this in future?
views-icons 126 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Hi, steps to control your nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Lose weight. If you're overweight or obese, reduce the number of calories you eat each day and increase your physical activity in order to lose weight. If you've tried to lose weight in the past and have been unsuccessful, ask your doctor for help. Choose a healthy diet. Eat a healthy diet that's rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Exercise and be more active. Aim for at least 30 minutes of exercise most days of the week. If you're trying to lose weight, you might find that more exercise is helpful. But if you don't already exercise regularly, get your doctor's OK first and start slowly. Control your diabetes. Follow your doctor's instructions to stay in control of your diabetes. Take your medications as directed and closely monitor your blood sugar. Lower your cholesterol. A healthy plant-based diet, exercise and medications can help keep your cholesterol and your triglycerides at healthy levels. Protect your liver. Avoid things that will put extra stress on your liver. For instance, don't drink alcohol. Follow the instructions on all medications and over-the-counter drugs.