Fats at lower back n side

Sir/madam , My weight is 108 kg, male and my height is 172 cm. Majorly my fat is at my lower and and sides like a tire. Can you suggest me anything for it. I got to gym also but there is no effect.

Harisha N L

Weight gain happens either due to addition of extra calories or due to failure to spend calories consumed...these extra calories deposited in our body as fat..for weight reduction you have to consume less calories and spend more...avoid junk foods,carbohydrates like rice etc,avoid oily foods...add proteins and fibre rich foods to your diet with green tea,green leafy vegetables, fruits...do regular exercise at least 2 hours a day...Ask yourself these questions about any diet plan you're considering: Does it include various foods from the major food groups: fruits, vegetables, grains, low-fat dairy products, lean protein sources and nuts...Consult dietitian for diet chart they will do the needful.