Fat problem

H Currently my weight is 48.5 kgs, i have fat stores only in my lower body(buttocks, hips)Need to reduce fat only from from those area, Please help me on this. I will do workouts and lost 3 kgs in 2 months but not even find single inch loss from my lower body. it looks awkward as my upper body looks very thin.. i cant wear all types of dresses. feeling insecure.

Doctor Answers (1) on Fat problem

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello, I understand your feeling and being over weight is not a bad thing. But since you asked for it. It is good that you are working out get fit. And also you for.d that you have lost three kgs of your body weight. Then all you need to do is to do.more intense workout.than you are doing currently. But I would also like to tell you that when you start working out fat would he depleting from all parts of the body but it won't be focal. So it is just a start you need to go way far start duet and workout these are the best ways. Thank you