Fat balls below skin
I am having fat balls in hands and legs below the skin, looking for treatment. I am ready for surgery if need, please suggest.
130 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hello....... You should have posted photo of swelling. That could be lipoma.. But local examination is required to confirm.. See if size of swelling is increasing or constant swelling.. Consult general surgeon .. It's out patient procedure.. Takes half an hour to excise..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?