cardiologist-icon
Fast heart rate and cold sweats
I took second dose of covaxin on Friday morning. I was doing fine till today afternoon but I had cold sweat and fast heart rate today afternoon for couple of minutes when I went to washroom today. I am peeing a lot after that. I exerted myself a little yesterday evening and today morning as I went for half an hour walk because of which a sweated a lot due to humid season. My BP, sugar is normal. Spo2 is 95/96/97. Is it due to exertion or dehydration? Anything to worry?

No tension
Yes it is dehydration related, drink atleast 3-3.5 litres of water. Take coconut water
No need to worry