cardiologist-icon
Fast heart beat
My sister's pulse rate is very fast. It was 134 when checked today morning. Is there something to worry about or not? Please suggest.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. the pulse rate normally is in the range of 70-100 beats per minute. have you checked for the whole one minute? if yes, then this is called tachycardia. there can be a lot of reasons for the increase in the pulse rate i.e., tachycardia. certain infections, inflammatory processes, exercise, stress, anxiety etc. i would suggest you to take her to a general physician for a general check up. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain