Family planning
I'd like to know about procedure of fitting copper T, side effects and cost involved. I've gone through ecotopic pregnancy once in 2015 and have 6yr kid. Would it be advised to go for copper T now and it's impacts in future pregnancies. Thanks in advance.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes you can go for copper-T as a contraceptive device. The cost depends on the type and quality of device used and also the fees of the gynacologist.  The procedure hardly takes 5 minutes. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Hi, copper T is usually inserted on next day of finishing period. Before inserting Dr usually rules out pelvic infection and fibroids or Adenomyosis. Copper T insertion is OPD procidure,  takes just 2 to 5 minutes. Cost depends on copper T quality as well Dr.