immune-system-icon
Falling sick frequently
I want to have a full body checkup including ent checkup, stomach,legs etc. Pls suggest me some way out as I want to build my immunity

Please visit a nearby physician who will do the physical consultation. With physical consultation he will check your chest, abdomen, ascult lungs and heart, also see ear with otoscope. Moreover also he will guide with the tests needed . A full body blood work will.also be ordered . Unfortunately physical examination can't be done online else I would have helped you with that as well. All the best