Fainting dizzy nausea
Hi been 3 months almost, checked thyroid,hemo,other blood test, neck brain MRI B12,BP, calcium all clear fine, seen neurologists, Homeo, GP, still same. Faint while standing more than 10mins also siting without support start fainting feels head is moving round , closing eyes fainting, morning after waking up it starts, BP is fine. Suggest me what the hell it is ? Coz of that got anxiety. Help me, whom to consult in Bangalore God bless the one who will help me get out this so much tired.

Dr. M. Kodeeswaran
Neurosurgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai
Feeling dizzy and associated with vomiting can be due to vertigo..it may be due to the issues related to neck, ear and brain ..so consult a neurosurgeon and follow his advice