Fade away acne scars

I am 24yrs M, I used to have a lot of acne problems. The problem is gone now, but the scars remain, they are red in colors and some have gone a bit dark red or blackish. I think they can fade away in a year, but I need suggestions to quickly fade them away. I don't have the concave scars they are all in plain surface.

Doctor Answers (1) on Fade away acne scars

Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja Mumbai | Dermatologist
Hi,there are several treatments for acne scars like subscision,dermaroller,deep peels and lasers.As you mentioned you don't have deep scars, dermaroller will be best for you and if required laser can also be done. It will take atleast 6-8 months depending on how sever your scars are and treatment sessions also vary.Kindly send me the pictures so that I can guide you better. You can go through the link below where I have mentioned about acne in brief as a health tip on practo.Good luck.