Facing hairfall, dandruff
I am 22 years old female. I am having hair fall and dandruff problem. Even though I wash my hair for every 5 days a week I am getting oily scalp very soon. For past 9 months I was working in night shift. Then I changed my shift to morning. I am having proper home food, fruits, in take of water and regular 8 hours of sleep. Before that I was consulting homeopathy doctor for 4 months regarding my hair problems. But there's no improvement. So I stopped taking homeopathy tablets 3 months back. Now I am facing hair fall, dandruff , oily scalp and itching.

Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia
Trichologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi ! See a Dermatologist and start proper treatment for dandruff first. Try to avoid excessive shampooing to remove oiliness. At your age tbe more oil you remove, the more will be produced as a rebound phenomenon. Shampoo your hair regularly to keep scalp and hair clean. Your Dermatologist should be able to help you with hair loss medications too  Hope this helps