Facial tightness
Hi docs, from past 1 month im having tighness feeling in left side of face, currently going through treament for knee pain had vit d less than 3 bt now above nrml, face muscles are fine jst tighness !! Wht is wrng

Hello.. Well it's better you consult an Ent specialist first and get yourself examined as I cannot understand like this what you are going through....... So I need to see and do it... Hope you understand... Thank you
Dr.J.Mariano Anto Bruno Mascarenhas
General Physician 17 yrs exp Chennai
Clinical examination is needed to find whether this is weakness or numbness Please consult a Neurosurgeon