Facial skin darkening.
Hi i have a question regarding the use of melacare. I have been using that for quite a while because my facial skin is darker than my body which looks very unappealing. But recently i hv been getting small spots on my face . Is it because of that? I want to stop using it but when i stop my skin becomes dark. Solution?

Dr. Srinivas C
Please stop using melacare. It is not advised to use for more than2 weeks as it can cause pimples redness sensitivity to soap and sunlight . To overcome the side effects melacare pl visit dermatologist ASAP.