Facial palsy
What is the best thing to do for facial palsy.I have gone to NIMHANS EMERGENCY service for checkup but they referred me to Ent specialist for the check up what should I do as I am alone here in Bangalore the Ent has given me an eye drop ,antiviral medicine,steroid for a week
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hello to der facial palsy is due to oedema or viral infection eye drops to prevent you from keratitis antiviral drug to fight against herpes virus and steoid for reducing oedema dey have given the best treatment if symptom persists physiotherapy and nerve stimulation has to be done consult ent specialist for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.