Facial palsy
What is the best thing to do for facial palsy.I have gone to NIMHANS EMERGENCY service for checkup but they referred me to Ent specialist for the check up what should I do as I am alone here in Bangalore the Ent has given me an eye drop ,antiviral medicine,steroid for a week

Dr. Hithysh BM
hello to der facial palsy is due to oedema or viral infection eye drops to prevent you from keratitis antiviral drug to fight against herpes virus and steoid for reducing oedema dey have given the best treatment if symptom persists physiotherapy and nerve stimulation has to be done consult ent specialist for further evaluation.