Facial n shoulder muscles
Actually I got a very weird problem about 8-9 months ago I started feeling weak in parts of my chest, shoulder, neck, back etc😩 I thought massaging myself would help but it didn't I started feeling very uncomfortable in my neck n throat part like there's no life n strength in it slowly this thing reached my face now u feel weakness in my face, jaws, n also I literally see My face is changing shape tym to tym I feel very uncomfortable in my facial muscles especially lips it feels like my nerves have been misplaced 😦 plz help me

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. It is very difficult to comprehend what you are trying to explain. Sometimes nerve injuries can occur due to any inflammation or injury or disc bulge. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations. So kindly consult a neurologist for further evaluation.

Facial muscles and their functions