Facial hair

I am 25 years old. I am having very little moustache and no beard. Please tell me whether there is a solution to my problem??? If yes then Please tell whom should I consult?? Gyanecologist or some other??
views-icons 57 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Bangalore
It could be familial , however can consult Endocrinologist for clarification.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?