Facial hair
I am 18 and have very few facial hairs...is there any way to get a proper beard (no genitical issues)

Dr. Govind S Mittal

Hi. Don't worry. Sometimes some people develop facial hair and body hair at a later age. If hair at other areas are also less, you may need hormonal assessment.. You could see a dermatologist near you who could counsel you and prescribe some medication for improvement of beard hair. However, to the best of my knowledge there's no 100% sure shot medication for increasing beard hair. Hope this helps. Warm regards.