Facial expressions
Sometimes, when I am talking to someone and smiling too hard, out of nowhere, my facial expressions become serious and it happens especially when someone jokes about me in a normal way. It becomes awkward for me. People think I'm angry. Infact, I am confused at that time as to why my expressions are serious. I have a smiling face and I laugh too much with friends and family . Does I have too much self respect or ego? I'm confused . Help me.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello there... I understand your concern and feeling towards your problem...Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detailed counseling session to solve your problems.... many things can't be discussed in forum like this...With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck

Cartoon face expression