Face whitening
Iam a very dark colour & i have consult dermatologist but no improvement. I will continue the above medicines or not...?? Can you please give suggestions. Thank you

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. I am sorry it is tough to comment comprehensively without examining you. However the medicines you are on seem to be fine. Most importantly please understand the it is not possible to vary your complexion vastly from what God has given you. However, imperfections if any can be dealt with. Also make it a point to use sunscreens on a regular basis. Hope this helps.