Face white spots
From last 2 months , am facing the problem of whites spots on my face !! It's light in colour but making my skin colour uneven .. What too do for it ?? Please tell me

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hi The most common cause of white spots are sun light allergy and p alba. Both can become better if you use a ph balanced face wash twice a day and plenty of moisturiser as well ad a broad spectrum sun screen regularly. Eat healthy and avoid excessive sun exposure. If the spots are white and start to appear on covered areas of skin as well please contact a dermatologist who can examine you and prescribe the appropriate skin care products and treatments