Face skin problem
Hello doctor. I am from chennai I hav skin problem in my face.I have multiple pimple scars in my face.I am using acnil soap for past 5 years, But still I hav my problem not solved. I do scrub 3 times a week. I just want to know that the process I am doing is good or bad....? Even there are black head also in my face.

hello there. if you are using acnil soap for getting rid of the acne scars, I'm afraid it will not help you. acnil helps to fight acne/pimples. for treatment of scars, kindly consult a dermatologist in person. regards