Face skin problam

I'm from utter Pradesh but I was come to guwahati last 3 months.....suddenly last 1 weeks I saw large no of pimples on my face..I was discussed my prblm to my family doctor on phone he suggest me some medicine. But last 2 days when I washed my face its burning and red rashes near my eyes. Tell me its a alargy or smthing else. It was too ugly.. Kindly give me some solutions..

Doctor Answers (1) on Face skin problam

Greetings. Pimples can worsen due to stress and unhealthy food habits and this may have been a factor in your case with respect to change of place. Probably the doctor prescribed benzoyl peroxide or adapalene to you and you may have developed irritation to that. Stop it for now and see your dermatologist again and he'll explain abbot how exactly to apply the creams you have. Further queries to me may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards