Face shape
Hello, I have to change my face shape , my cheek is different compared to other side and two different ears . It's totally different type of shape how much will it cost at Bangalore and please give me u are contact number doctor

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  We do not provide price quotations on this platform. The price would differ from doctor to doctor. Also only upon examining your face, one could get a idea what needs to be done. So you can consult a plastic surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Different shapes of nipples Can your nose change shape