Face puffiness
I am 22yr male.I have been using panderm plus from 2 yrs and it's been 3 montha that I have stopped using it, since then my face shape has been changed, it feels like I have swollen on the jaw line and looks puffy. Is it the side effect of prolong usage of panderm plus? Please suggest me reduce my face puffiness

Panderm plus cream is a multi-purpose prescription cream that treats many skin conditions at once. It does not have any acne medications in it, although many people try to use it for acne breakouts. Panderm cream may be absorbed internally. Side effects of internal absorption are: Facial puffiness,Weight gain,Mood swings, If you have any of the above side-effects, stop using Panderm plus and contact your doctor right away.

What does a puffy face mean