Face got black

I use to apply soap directly on my face which made my skin white but one day after applying the soap I saw that my face got black dont know how Since then I tried many things like facial, massage, using face wash etc but after 15min of applying these I feel like my face is getting more black instead of being white For Ex- I have massaged my face with a mens face wash for 5-10mins and tried cleaning every part of my face and after 15mins of washing my face i realize that the face has got black .. I went to a dermatologist and he said that we have to do the treatment of ur skin.. I have forgot the name of the treatment in which they will remove my skin and the new skin will come from inside .. The treatment will cost 3000rs Please suggest should I go for It, Would I be getting white skin back after this treatment.. Please Help

Doctor Answers (1) on Face got black

Greetings. If I have understood your symptoms correctly, then I would say that your dermatologist has suggested you to undergo chemical peel treatment. This is a reasobaly good form of treatment for skin rejuvenation and helps in reduction of tan / spots/fine lines etc. Chemical peeling also helps in acne treatment. However, Nothing can permanently make you fairer than you naturally are. Chemical peel will reduce the acquired pigmentation only.Warm regards
Follow up with the qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging