Face Emit Heat

Hello Doc, I had fever on 11th july . main stream doc has given me medicine it recover. Then i had gone to my home town however i had fatigue so shown to doctor he send me to blood and urine test. Attaching report. He said it is mild infection and given medicine. It was gone however he has not given any medicine to me. However my face/palms emit a heat however my body temp is below normal. Just to add on- i wake up in the morning by 6 if i sleep around 1. I feel hungry. My calf pains and some timce foot also radiates heat
views-icons 96 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Payal Khandelwal
Ayurveda 10 yrs exp Pune

Kindly take Amrutarishta 3 tspn in cup of water three times a day half hr after food for 15 days . Don't worry it will be alright.

Hello.. Well do not worry...it's just after recovery you are feeling like that. You need to take ample rest...and drink water well...8-10 glasses of water and have food well..please rest properly for 3 days and see the difference....thank you