Face dark (tan)
My face is too dark compared to body. What is the best way to get my normal tone back? Which sunscreen do you suggest for someone who is exposed to sun?
156 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. As you already mentioned yourself, the best way to reduce taning would be to use a sunscreen. However this is mainly protective in long term and most beneficial. To reduce your existing tan and pigmentation, you could consider using glycolic acid based creams, micro derm abrasion procedure, also chemical peels by a qualified dermatologist. Sunscreens like Face guard and photoban aquagel are fine if you want to try them
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?