Face acne problem
Dear sir in my face a small size acnes are there around eye cheek n neck how to cure in homely treatment or medicinal treatment in a little cost i cant effort more so can you please suggest me.

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Acne are common for oily skin persons. U need to detoxify ur blood to get better results by the treatment. Ayurveda medicines are known for their detoxification properties and skin beauty remedies. U should avoid spicy oily n fried food. U should drink plenty of water daily. U should wear cotton clothes. Take proper sleep at night. u may consult  privately for ayurveda treatment for oily skin and acne.