FABRISIS SCAR REMOVING
I went for medical checkup in Saudi Arabia approved clinic. In my X-ray report shows some defect "belateral upper lobe fibrotic lesions". On this cause they made as unfit. A doctor said about my question is old tuberculosis it is showing as fabrisis scar. But how to remove that through treatment. Is there any new technology to remove that scar... Bcoz I've losing a good opportunity on this. If needed I'll go for ayurveda/homeopathic also. Plz help me.

There are medicines which help absorb the fibrotic changes and bring back healthy elastic tissues. The process is slow and may take a year. Your opportunity may not be available for this long but definitely you will have better health.

+190
Chat with a doctor
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Whatever you do, some of it will remain. Consult a pulmonologist in person for further evaluation and management. He will suggest you further. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.