Eyes swelling with pain

I am having the same problem also. I noticed a couple of days ago that under my left eye was sore, like it was bruised under my eye and in the corner by my nose. A little swelling in the morning yesterday and more sore. Today it is a little red and still puffy under my eye a little. It hurts more than it looks horrible. Don't know what it is so I googled it and see that someone said they were going to the Dr. I would love to know what was found out. Normally I can find a natural remedy but have no idea what it is or what I can do to alleviate it

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Visakhapatnam

It looks like lid infection 1. Hot fomentation 2. Apply antibiotic ointment locally over lid margins 3. Systemic antibiotic after consulting local opthalmologist
Dr. Amarjeet
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 12 yrs exp Vadodara
If you are feeling a nodule on the lower eye lid it must be a chalazion which requires instillation of antibiotic drops & lubricating drops & also oral antibiotics (Azithromycin). I am sure you shall be fine go consult your doctor.