Eyepain swelling veinmayb
Hello respected doctors My left eye pains a lot fewtimes the left part of brain and jaws pain along with it,not always these pain happen all together but eye pain happens frequently I visited an opthalmologist he asked me to go for field test and test were normal later anothr doctor asked psedupapeliduema advic me

It could be giant cell arteritis Giant cell arteritis is an inflammation of the lining of your arteries. Most often, it affects the arteries in your head, especially those in your temples. For this reason, giant cell arteritis is sometimes called temporal arteritis. Giant cell arteritis frequently causes headaches, scalp tenderness, jaw pain and vision problems. If left untreated, it can lead to stroke or blindness. consult physician...