Eye vision problem
Hello sir After getting advice, when I disclose my one eye and see I found myself to see everything properly during day but at night when I do so I found my self unable to see properly everything by disclosing my left eye and seeing with right eye . What to do what is the problem with me. Please advice me. Thankyou

Hi..... Night blindness is due to a disorder of the cells in the retina that are responsible for vision in dim light...... Treatment for night blindness will depend upon its cause. Treatment may be as simple as a new prescription for your glasses or switching glaucoma medications, or it may require surgery in cases of cataracts..... Consult ophthalmologist for further evaluation and treatment.....